IIBM -ISBM –IIBMS- KSBM –ISMS- XAVIER
CASE STUDY ANSWERS AND PROJECT REPORTS
FOR MBA BMS EMBA PGDMA MIB MIS GDM
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.casestudies.co.in
ARAVIND BANAKAR - M -09901366442 / 09902787224
Human Resource Management
1. It is a cultural attitude marked by the tendency to regard one’s own culture as superior to others
a. Geocentrism b. Polycentrism c. Ethnocentrism d. Egocentrism
2. It is the systemic study of job requirements & those factors that influence the performance of those job requirements
a. Job analysis b. Job rotation c. Job circulation d. Job description
3. This Act provides an assistance for minimum statutory wages for scheduled employment
a. Payment of Wages Act, 1936 b. Minimum Wages Act, 1948 c. Factories Act, 1948 d. Payment of Gratuity act, 1972
4. __________ is the actual posting of an employee to a specific job
a. Induction b. Placement c. Attrition d. None
5. Broadening an individual’s knowledge, skills & abilities for future responsibilities is known as
a. Training b. Development c. Education d. Mentoring
6. Change that is designed and implemented in an orderly and timely fashion in anticipation of future events
a. Planned change b. Technology change c. Structural change d. None
7. It is a process for setting goals and monitoring progress towards achieving those goals
a. Performance appraisal b. Performance gap c. Performance factor d. Performance management system
8. A method which requires the rates to provide a subjective performance evaluation along a scale from low to high
a. Assessment centre b. Checklist c. Rating scale d. Monitoring
9. It is the sum of knowledge, skills, attitudes, commitment, values and the liking of the people in an organization
a. Human resources b. Personal management c. Human resource management d. Productivity
10. A learning exercise representing a real-life situation where trainees compete with each other to achieve specific objectives
a. Executive development b. Management game c. Programmed learning d. Understudy
1. Explain the importance of Career Planning in industry. 2. Write the features of HRM. 3. Briefly explain the concept of Performance Appraisal. 4. Explain On-Job and Off Job Training.
1. Should benching be a matter of concern at Delta? 2. What are the risks involved in moving from a project-centric mode to a mix of projects and products?
1.Discuss that technological breakthrough has brought a radical changes in HRM.
1. Several types of interviews are commonly used depending on the nature & importance of the position to be filled within an organization. Explain the different types of Interviews.
- Explain the legal provisions regarding safety of workers.