IIBMS ISBM IIBM KSBM ISMS XAVIER CASE STUDY ANSWERS AND
PROJECT REPORTS FOR MBA BMS EMBA PGDMA MIB MIS GDM
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.casestudies.co.in
ARAVIND BANAKAR - M -09901366442 / 09902787224
1) Q.1. How would operations strategy for a service industry be different if any from that for a manufacturing industry? (It’s an example & explains)
3. What are the levels of aggregation in forecasting for a manufacturing
organization? How should this hierarchy of forecasts be linked and used?
4. How would forecasting be useful for operations in a BPO (Business processes
outsourcing) unit? What factors may be important for this industry? Discuss.
5. A good work study should be followed by good supervision for getting good
results. Explain with an example.
6. What is job evaluation? Can it be alternatively used as job ranking? How does
one ensure that job evaluation evaluates the job and not the man? Explain with
7. What is the impact of technology on jobs? What are the similarities between job
enlargement & job rotation? Discuss the importance of training in the content of
job redesign? Explain with examplesQ1) Explain the concept Six Sigma. Bring out the significance of Six Sigma in Quality
Q2) Define Project Management and explain its nature and features?
Q3) What is Process Analysis? Explain the steps in Manufacturing Process Selection
Q4) Enumerate and explain the Theory of Constraints?
Q5) Write short notes (any two)
a) Inventory Control
b) Operations Scheduling
c) Aggregate Sales and Operations Planning
Q6) Explain the following concept (any two) (10 Marks)
Q7) Define Material Requirements Planning. Discuss its various components?