IIBM -ISBM –IIBMS- KSBM –ISMS- XAVIER
CASE STUDY ANSWERS AND PROJECT REPORTS
FOR MBA BMS EMBA PGDMA MIB MIS GDM
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.casestudies.co.in
ARAVIND BANAKAR - M -09901366442 / 09902787224
1. It is the degree to which a person identifies with a particular organization and its goals, & wishes to maintain membership in the organization
a. Job involvement b. Terminal value c. Attitude d. Value
2. _________ means moving information from the hidden area to the open area
a. blind area b. unknown area c. public area d. self disclosure
3. An approach in which the goals of one party are in direct conflict with the goals of the other party
a. Negotiation b. Distributive bargaining c. Stress d. None
4. The measure of a person’s ability to operate within business organizations through social communication & interactions
a. Transactional analysis b. Interpersonal skill c. Life position d. Johari window
5. Where the source of power is in person’s control over rewarding outcomes, that power is called
a. Coercive power b. Referent power c. Legitimate power d. Reward power
6. It means melting resistance to change; the people who will be affected by the change come to accept the need for it
a. Organization b. Unfreezing c. Changing d. Refreezing
7. This training is also known as laboratory training, encounter groups & T-groups
a. Sensitivity b. Survey c. Process d. Team building
8. They are the things that come together to define a culture & reveal that the culture is about to those who pay attention to them
a. Culture b. Espoused value c. Artifacts d. Organizational culture
9. This stage encompasses all the learning that occurs before a new member joins the organizations
a. Socialization b. The Pre-arrival stage c. Encounter stage d. Metamorphosis stage
10. It refers to the behavior pattern adopted by a leader to influence the behavior of his subordinate for attaining the organizational goal
a. Leadership b. Traits of leadership c. Leadership grid d. Leadership style
1. Define Informal groups. 2. What do you understand by the term ‘Emotion’? 3. Write a note on ‘Reinforcement theory’.
4. Explain the terms ‘Attitudes and Values’.
1. How would you examine if there is any merit in the remarks of various functional managers?
2. What, in your opinion, could be the reasons for different Managerial thinking in this case?
3. How would you design a system of getting correct information about job status to identify delays quickly?
4. What would you suggest to promote co-ordinate interaction of various people to meet the scheduled dates?
1. Whom do you think Rajender will eat with? Why?
2. If you were one of the other foremen, what could you do to make Rajinder’s transition easier?
1. A large unit manufacturing electrical goods which has been known for its liberal personnel policies and fringe benefits is facing the problem of low productivity and high absenteeism. How should the management improve the organizational climate?
2. The leader is expected to play many roles & therefore he must be qualified to guide others to organizational achievement. On the basis of this explain the leadership skills & leadership traits.
mes3 � h pK �=� cycle?
2. Should video game companies continue to alter their products to include other functions, such as e-mail?
1. What is meant by sales promotion? Describe briefly the various methods of sales promotional
tools used by business organizations to boost the sales. Explain any four methods of sales promotion?
2. Write notes on the fowling :
a) Explain right to safety. b) What is right to consumer protection?