IIBMS ISBM IIBM KSBM ISMS XAVIER CASE STUDY ANSWERS AND
PROJECT REPORTS FOR MBA BMS EMBA PGDMA MIB MIS GDM
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.casestudies.co.in
ARAVIND BANAKAR - M -09901366442 / 09902787224
1. Describe what is meant by a business being ‘consumer led’.
2. What are the key parts of the marketing mix? Explain how each works with the others.
3. Explain why the balance of the marketing mix is as important as any single element.
4. Analyse the marketing mix for NIVEA VISAGE Young. What are its strongest points? Explain why you think this is so.
1. What was the key weakness that Škoda was able to identify?
2. What strength did Škoda use to turn its brand weakness into an opportunity?
3. How has Škoda strategically addressed external threats?
4. What in your view are the important benefits of using a SWOT analysis
1. What is the difference between primary and secondary research? Identify one example of primary and secondary research carried out by Wilkinson.
2. Explain why Wilkinson needed a marketing strategy to help them to grow.
3. Evaluate the benefits of the marketing campaign to Wilkinson.
4. Analyse how effective the marketing campaign was in helping Wilkinson respond to competitive pressures1. Using current products familiar to you, draw and label a product life cycle diagram, showing which stage each product is at.
2. Suggest appropriate aims and objectives for a small, medium and large business.
4. Consider the decision taken by Kellogg to opt for product development. Suggest a way in which it could have diversified instead. Justify your answer.